Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ohh its what you do to me

I believe in ghosts, and Vampires as truely I adore my imagination and all the things it has inside of it.
I think more people should look into living in their heads, I do.
Reading comic books are my way out of reality into a more 2-D world, care to join?
The pain of a peircing gives me a rush that no other drug or alcohol can provide.
I watch horror movies and sleep with the lights on after.
I'm deathly afraid of chickens. Their crazy whack!
When I drink, I order Greek food afterwards. I forever claim it tastes best at 3:00am.
I go for the music, not the media.
I think I should Marry Gerard Way, or someone like him.
Clone High comes on at 3:00am, I'll sit up and wait for it, even if I work tomorrow.
I write songs about anatomy mutilation. It gives me butterflies.
I hate wearing dresses, and Pants, but I love miss matched socks.
I talk to my stuffed animal Zeke. He's a Zebra. He's for ages 2 and up.
It's still possible to cry off water proof mascara.
With a sharpie marker in hand, I'll create any form of art.
I'm scare to move on to the future, fearing I'll lose my past.
Being the middle child has the most advantages. I'm nothing like my siblings.
I prefer thunder clouds over rainbows anyday.
Medical Mysteries entrap my mind.
I've been told I break hearts. Maybe it's true.
I never want to go back to highschool, I've had a smile on my face since
I left.When I dream of someone, I can only imagin whos dreaming of me.
Sometimes I wonder what kind of effect I'll leave on this world.
p.s. - I've claimed to have master ninja skills...I still am yet to be proven wrong.

No comments: