Monday, October 1, 2007

24 hours to a day.

I was really thinking today, after a cup of coffee with Ashley, that maybe
there was a reason I was put here. That maybe sometimes When I was looking for an answer
it was just right infront of me. Being more obviouse then believed.
After coffee, I walked home, mittens and all.
And really thought more, looking towards the sky. As a person I was capable of many things.
I just needed the time to do them. Maybe my body isn't perfect, and maybe I fret to much
over my looks due to casual acceptance of society. But maybe, theres really something more
to look for. It doesn't really matter how I look, but much more on how I present myself.
Not in a fashion way of course, but as a personally, hey I'm myself, way.
Maybe I just need to stop looking, and see whats already found me. I need to use the tools
I've already been granted. Problems can all be solved, we just need to think what
initially caused them. Simple? Yes. Do we use this simplicity...no?
Why would we when it seems so easy to find happiness, yet we still surround ourselves
with useless products that in the end we'll just toss away with disapointment.
Maybe...no not maybe..We should live our lives as the people we were made to be.
Not some global creation for others stereotypes. It's the ones who are themselves that we long
to be like, but yet we copy? It's really a confusing matter, but it lives on.
And maybe in the end, it doesn't matter what we achieved compared to who we've met,
touched, experiences and felt along the way. It doesn't matter who envys us, or has
our picture on their page. Because when they close your coffin lid, it's just you.
Body without a breath. But from wherever we stand at that point, I just hope to be someone
who I'd be proud of.
Theres 24 hours in a day, and every hour has 60 minutes. How are you using them?

No comments: