Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:39 pm

Tonight, I'm not sure if I should cry.
I mean, is it really worth crying over spilt milk.
I've drank a bottle of wine and
smoked half a pack of cigarettes because of you.
I don't know how
to make things right, okay?
I tried my best.
I wanted to be your friend.
I didn't want you out of my life.
But you said goodbye.
And then I said goodbye,
and you erased me from your life.
As if nothing happened.
And now I'm holding back tears,
and they'll soon be running down my face.
It hurts more to hold them back
but I keep thinking if I don't cry them
that I'll be strong.
That I shouldn't cry
because I don't even know if you're worth it.
But if I do cry, I think you've won,
and that I've made one of the
biggest mistakes of my life.
Maybe I did love you.
Maybe right now i wasn't ready
and maybe one day I will be.
Or maybe I'll just stay this mess
you erased forever.
I just wish it didn't end tonight.
Not like this.

No comments: